My flight was so smooth and even went relatively fast. 18 hour flights aren't exactly known for going fast so for that I was very grateful. :) God is so good! His favor really does surround us "..as like a shield" like the Psalms says. I'm so grateful for how good the travels were. I serve a mighty God!
Even though my first day here as been full of excitement and of course I'm soaking up every minute, one thing is on my mind. Jet lag. I could only sleep around 2 hours last night and seem to be having to put all my energy into staying awake today. Poor Grace (the girl I'm staying with today), I don't know that any of my sentences have made sense today!
More soon. Praise God for getting me here! Thanks for the prayers. :)

3 comments:
We are so grateful you made it - and so smoothly. I am sorry you are having jet lag - but this to will soon pass.
We miss you already, but so excited for your adventure.
Love you,
DAD
glad you made it so smoothly! what a fun adventure you have ahead. I am glad you are going to blog! =)
Love you!
Hey girl! So thrilled you made it safely and the flight didn't seem to drag on for you. Praying for you to get some good rest so you can have more energy. Bless you girl!
Post a Comment