Monday, December 22, 2008

my angel.


"Teacher,

I miss you miss you miss you miss you miss you miss you miss you miss you!

I send you letter. You must look for it.

Teacher I very much love you and I forever will remember you.

Pris teacher. I know my English name is Angel. 

But really, you are the angel because your heart. It's like an angel's heart."



- An email from one of my students from last week. Her name was Angel.

She sees me as her teacher. 

But in reality, she taught me more then I ever taught her....

And I'll never forget her smile.

2 comments:

Jessica Shae said...

O my word.
This has to be one of the sweetest things I have ever read.
I almost started crying when I read it.
I feel like I have said this over and over in many different ways, but, I need to say it again...
You inspire me.
Thank you for being abandoned to Jesus.
Thank you for loving those kids passionately, never holding back.
May God rain down the blessings of heaven on your life, for the work you are doing right now. Work that you will never fully know the impact it will/has had on each of these childrens lives.
Love you
<3

Kurt said...

what a sweet kiddo.