I don't have much time, I just wanted to ask for prayer for a specific thing.
I've had some health difficulties lately. The Doctors think they narrowed it down to my thyroid not working properly, but it's still in the air exactly what is going on.
Anyways, I went up to Taipei week before last for many different types of tests. I'm going back up tonight to meet with the MD and the Nutritionist that I saw to figure everything out and see where I go from here.
I'll give a better report of everything when I get back, but I would love some prayer! For favor with the Doctors and clear understanding as to what's going on and how to best get me better. And ultimately, that Jesus would completely heal me.
I am feeling so much better today then I have been in about three weeks. So I'm so grateful for that. :) God is so gracious to His children!
Thank you. :)

4 comments:
Hey girl!
I just wanted to let you know that I hope everything goes well with your doctor visits and that I will be praying for you. I know it's not easy to have health problems...and be in a foreign country at the same time!
Love & Prayers,
Melissa Feeny
Hi Priscilla,
I'm one one of your cousins, your Great Uncle Johnnie's daughter, and I've been checking in on your blogspot occasionally and praying for you.
I just wanted to know if you've gotten your health issues straightened out yet. I haven't tried this blogging before so not sure if you'll get this or not, but will keep on checking in to see any update you post. And I will continue to pray for your health and the success of your minsitry there in Taiwan
Love,
Ann Shafer
hello Priscilla,
I stumbled across your blog today! I have been learning Chinese since I was 8. I have always had a burden in my heart for the lost Chinese people. I pray that you will get better and the Lord bless and keep you!
Bethany
i will be praying for you...may you grow closer to HIM than ever thru this trial...GOD BLESS YOU and the AMAZING work H's doing thru you...you will never know the magnitude of the impact you are having in the lives of those you meet...
Post a Comment